Mega Nutrition Organic Superfood is a combination of the eight most potent superfoods in the world that helps the human body grow stronger and healthier. A daily dose of the superfood and the users will have a brand new body.
The superfoods that make up this green powder are taken in raw form and distilled into a healing powder which can be blended with any liquid base: water, juice or smoothie.
Each of the ingredients of mega superfood have a specific function and help the body’s rebuilding in a definite way. While some of the superfoods have strong anti-aging impact, there are others that help grow a better immune system. Others provide nutrition and other health benefits while the remaining ones are either rich in vitamin or are powerful antioxidants.
Ingredients That Make Up The Mega Nutrition Organic Superfood
Here are the eight super ingredients of the organic superfood that are used raw so that their nutrients can be utilized better:
- Chlorella – A deep green algae which grows in water, Chlorella is the first superfood in the combination. It is known to have chlorophyll, amino acids, vitamins and minerals. Chlorella helps in rejuvenating the body while its nucleic acids give skin the much-wanted youthful and soft look.
- Moringa – Moringa, a tree found in southern India, has 90 essential nutrients. Its leaves have properties that help in regulating abnormal cell growths. They also contain twice the protein amount as milk. Moringa has high Vitamin C and A, potassium and iron – all key to maintain a healthy body.
- Goji – Goji berries are known for their anti-aging benefits since centuries and there is no shortage in its demand even in today’s world. Found in parts of China and Mongolia, Goji berries not only help in maintaining a young and healthy body but also prevent the growth of cancer cells. In recent times, the berries have also been found to improve the older people’s immune system and revitalize their blood cells. They also help in boosting brain power.
- Spirulina – This blue-green algae has an extremely high nutrition value. It serves as a perfect alternative to the vitamin supplements and also contains minerals and other nutrients that our body requires to stay in great shape. Its contents include potassium, copper, calcium, magnesium, iron and also phytonutrients.
- Cacao – Cacao is chocolate in raw form and offers great health benefits. It boosts blood circulation which in turn improves the brain’s functioning and also burns fat and boosts the body’s ability to grow muscles. Cacao pods also keep the heart healthy and maintains a balanced blood pressure. Cacao is also a great antioxidant which helps the body get rid of pollutants and keeps its digestive system in great shape. Most of the people think that chocolate is bad for health but it is not, at least the raw chocolate. The processed chocolates that we eat are unhealthy in most of the cases.
- Wheatgrass – This superfood rejuvenates cells and hence helps in anti-aging. Users get a smoother skin as a result. Wheatgrass has high levels of chlorophyll and amino acids, minerals, vitamins and enzymes that aid the digestive system.
- Acai – Acai berries are considered to be food with richest antioxidant content. They help in flushing out the body toxins and improve the digestive system. These berries also help burn the calories and build muscles quickly.
- Camu-Camu – Found in the rainforests of South America, Camu-Camu berries are known to have the highest Vitamin C content than any other fruit ever. When they are dried and turned into powder, like they are in the superfood, their Vitamin C content goes several times higher. These berries help to grow a healthy immune system.
Benefits of Mega Nutrition Organic Superfood
It has been already said the organic superfood helps in a complete rejuvenation of the body but there are several other benefits that it offers:
- It is extremely nutritious: Unlike the junk food which is popular today, mega superfood contains super-rich nutrients and helps its users find a healthy body and improved immunity. The organic ingredients also assure the superfoods’ consumers that there is no harmful chemical in the drink.
- Convenient: Consuming the superfood is convenient for it makes up for all the essential nutrients one requires in a much lesser time. The drink powder can be mixed with a water base instantly and consumed.
- Nice taste: There is no dearth of green drinks in the market but just like there are very few drinks that have the quality ingredients that it has, there are also very few drinks that can match its taste. Its ingredients have been formulated in a specific way to give the drink a pleasing taste.
- Economical: The organic superfood is much cheaper than the cost of each of its ingredients separately and preparation of the mix.
What users are saying about the superfood
Most of the users have praised this saying it has left an energetic impact on them. Some said they didn’t need multivitamin supplements while some others said they didn’t feel their age. There is also a feedback saying a user suffered from diarrhea after consuming the superfood. But that could rather be the sign of the superfood cleaning up the system and getting the body free from pollutants.
This product is, hence, a powerful supply of nutrients which gives the users’ body a whole host of health benefits. It uses only organic superfoods certified by the US Department of Agriculture and Quality Assurance International – an organic certification agency accredited by the former body. The components in this organic superfood are also completely raw as only raw and not processed superfoods preserve complete health benefits.
Thus, a key to a perfectly healthy life is here and the difference will be visible in just one week time. By this time next year, a brand new healthy body will be in place, provided one has consumed the superfood combination. Now, whether to do something for the body to improve or do nothing and sit back depends on the body’s owner. The decision will lead to the consequences that will be visible just 365 days from now. Although lacking in a few ingredients like ashwagandha and coconut water, it still makes for quite a decent dried superfood powder.