A lot has been said about Garden of Life Perfect Food Raw: some of it right, and some of it partly correct. This review seeks to cut to the chase and give a straight forward review of the product, all its aspects, and what it is all about.
That said, this product boasts a stellar list of super ingredients and benefits, in addition to promising to provide a hefty nutritional punch that will help maintain and improve the body’s health. It is easily the best known and most acclaimed product in the natural green juices niche, and many experts rate it highly. Let us start off with an overview of what the product is all about.
It is a powdered vegetable product from Garden of Life, a company birthed by Jordan Rubin. It was the first product the company produced that put them on the map, and they have followed it up with a few other variations.
The product features a complicated list of ingredients and boasts certification from USDA as being a purely organic product and non-GMO which is a big deal. Currently, this dual certification that Perfect Food Raw Organic Green Superfood has managed to achieve is the leading industry standard regarding quality and health assurance.
This supplement has the ability to preserve live enzymes, phytonutrients, chlorophyll, and probiotics. All ingredients have nutritional value and everything used is natural with no artificial additives or flavorings. The product’s price tag is pocket-friendly compared to competing products which have resulted in demand increase.
Its benefits and what makes it stand out:
Some of the advantages that make it popular to its consumers include the following:
- It is very nutritious
- It helps in promoting digestion
- It is entirely natural with no artificial sugars, additives, preservatives or any other “hidden” ingredients
- Promotes a healthy metabolism.This promotes proper functioning of body cells,tissues and organs
- It is soy free and dairy free.This makes it favorable to non protein consumers
- 100% vegan
- It reinforces the immune system
- It has alkalizing and detoxifying effects
- Provides RAW’ energy
- It is gluten free
The Options Available
Already mentioned is that there are a few other variations of it. The company has produced more options to cater for those who find the taste of the original product to be repulsive. Currently, there are apple and cacao variations which differ slightly regarding ingredients compared to the initial product. They also have a juice variety. The Raw Organic Perfect Food Alkalizer and Detoxifier is another product in their lineup. As a tip, if you find the taste of any of the products unforgiving, consider mixing it with fruit juice, or fruits.
Perfect Food Raw Ingredients
The list of ingredients is extensive which is the main reason why the product is heavily nutritious. On the label, the ingredients are categorized into four:
- Raw Organic Fruit and Veggie Juice Antioxidant Blend: Contains a large number of vegetable extracts from 18 superfoods that have a high health value. It contains extracts from spinach, kales, ginger, beet, pineapple, garlic, asparagus, celery, bell pepper, cucumber, cabbage, and broccoli among others.
- Raw Organic Green Juice Blend: Contains barley grass juice, alfalfa grass juice, wheat grass juice, Kamut grass juice and oats grass juice
- Raw Organic Sprout Blend: The sprout blend contains another long list of ingredients which includes buckwheat sprouts, pumpkin seed sprouts, amaranth sprouts, adzuki bean sprouts, millet sprouts, sesame and chia seed sprouts just to name a few.
- RAW Probiotic and Enzyme Blend: Contains a decent amount of ingredients including proteases, lactase, papain, diastase, bromelain, xylanase, Invertase, Lipase, and Phytase just to name a few.
The list above is non-exhaustive, but it clearly shows that they put their best foot forward to make their product as nutritious and beneficial to the body as possible. At this point, It is necessary to restate that all the ingredients are organic.
The main issue expert superfood analysts and nutritionist have with this product is the concentration of the superfoods that collectively constitute the product. Perfect food raw delivers a little below 6 grams per serving. However, considering the range of foods it takes into account, it is more than worth it; besides, most of the competing green drinks deliver a slightly higher potency of 8-8.5 grams per serving. Another mild issue is that concentrations of superfoods used are not indicated on the ingredients sticker. Therefore, it is impossible to know how much of a particular ingredient is in the product.
You can access or buy this product from the many online commerce stores. It is on Amazon, but if you are in luck and in the mood to comb through online commerce stores, you can easily get a site offering it at a discount. Shipping can be free or be part of the cost. Again, it depends on where you purchase the product. For now, Garden of Life products in circulation are 100% genuine, and you do not have to worry about buying a counterfeit. That said, it is still prudent to play safe and buy from a reputable dealer.
Average Market Price
As aforementioned, compared to the competing products, this unique product is quite affordable to all consumers. 285 grams of the product goes for roughly $30 on Amazon. In other words, $30 can get you 30 days’ supply of the product. It certainly offers value for money.
Is This Product Worth it?
Given all its benefits, a 5-star rating in many superfood review websites, and the rave reviews it has gotten from nutritional experts, it is safe to say that it is a worthy purchase, not forgetting that it comes at a very pocket-friendly price.
This amazing product is definitely created to provide a way of consuming healthy nutrients that are essential to maintaining good health and it manages to do exactly that. Coupled with its good pricing, it is not a wonder, then, that the product has become so popular to both first time and long-term consumers.